Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today Was Rough

Today I woke up at 4:30 which is my normal time.  What is hard is having to eat within a half an hour of getting up. This revs up the ole metabolism.  Well, be that as it may, this girl is used to getting up and having coffee first.

Breakfast:

Orange mango shake

Snack:

Pomegranate snack bar (yum)

Lunch:

Vanilla shake
Iceberg lettuce and spinach salad
 With Walden Farms sweet onion dressing
Celery

Supper:

Omelet with peppers and onions

The problem today was feeling sick to my stomach and diarrhea.  I understand from talking to Joen that this is normal.  My body is getting rid of all the toxins I have eaten before starting the program.  l felt very tired which also is normal.

As I am typing this I do feel much better.  Again it is hard to eat everything I am supposed to.  However, it is important to do so because if I do not my body will go into starvation mode.  So, what I have learned is that I need to break my meals up and eat something about every two hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment