Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 4

Breakfast:

Berry Yogurt shake

Snack:

Peanut Crunch Bar
Apple Cinammon soy puffs (YUM) - Extra snack is for my low blood sugar

Lunch:

Ideal Protein chicken noodle soup
salad with spinach and romain, cauliflower, mushrooms, onion and hard boiled egg
Walden Farms bacon ranch dressing

Supper:

2 hard boiled eggs
1 1/2 c. broccoli tossed in olive oil and sea salt

I have to say I struggled today.  Actually felt really hungry today for the first time. Joen tells me after week 2 I will no longer feel those hunger pains.

Then I went and weighed in at the Biggest Loser contest and was down 2 lbs. but really it is 4 1/4 pounds because when I weighed in at Ideal Protein last Friday I had gained back what I lost in the Biggest Loser contest.  So I was feeling pretty good.  Well, hell, I see the results of the weigh in and I'm not even in the top 10.  Now I'm depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment