Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another Day

Well, today is Sunday. It is 6:15 p.m. and I have not eaten anything today. I have supper going.  I have been sick with this cough that just keeps hanging on. I took Nyquil last night.  I know how it affects me but I couldn't help it, I wanted to sleep. I slept the clock around and then some.  So, now I'm sitting here waiting for supper to get done, hoping I don't pig out, but I'm really not hungry.  Bu that could change.  I promised my son Cole I would make twice baked potato casserole.  Oh my goodness, heaven!  Not on my diet but I figure I am saving some calories because I haven't eaten all day.  I know I shouldn't and I know I'm making excuses.  I am a big  believer that diets don't work.  I think they are a foundation to get started but let's face it folks, we are all going to cheat - we are human.  It has to be a balancing act.  When I am at work I follow it pretty closely, but on the weekends I'm going to eat a little.  Then I know I'm going to stick to it.  If you are constantly deprived pretty soon you are going to say the hell with it.

Have a good week everyone.  If you are struggling and need encouragement email me at :

cricketscreations@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment